May 6, 2009

A Few Facts about Coffee



By googling, I found some nice articles that related to the coffee. So, right now I want to tell you guys about the facts of the coffee so we can be more careful to consumed it. Here it is...

1. Drinking a single cup of coffee that has been brewing for 20 minutes provides the body with 300 phytochemicals which act as antioxidants and stay in the body for up to a month.
2. Black coffee with no sugar contains no calories
3. Scientists have discovered more than 800 different aromatic compounds in coffee.
4. Espresso Coffee has just one third of the caffeine content of ordinary coffee.
5. Caffeine, which is found in coffee, increases the effect of some painkillers, especially aspirin and paracetamol.

Hey guys out there, I also been a coffee drinkers for a couple month ago. When I feel sleepy, tired and got to study hard for my exam I always consumed it. I don't know how far coffee bad for our body. I think coffee always tasted good, however in a hot or cold with an ice. After I read it, I think we better to minimalize it. I think we better drink mineral water as long as we could better than a coffee. It's more cheaper right? I think you guys agree with me hihihihi :p