May 1, 2009

WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I'M UPSET AND STARTED TO SMASH MY HEAD TO THE WALL

Let's talk about lovelife, (Yup, emang nggak match sama tittle di atas, ya bodolah suka-suka gue, but, I think I'll do that if I want it).......after a very very long time I decided to unpublished my private relationship. I think this is the right time to talk about it. Ehm FYI, I've been a cutie single girl for 3months. THAT IS THE HARDEST PART YOU KNOW. I've been walking alone down the street, eating by myself, got caught cheating with the other girl(oops, I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to be a lesbian!) Yak, kira2 gitu lah. Sebenernya sih gue niat ngga mau jadian dulu abis un nanti. And guess what? I've been so confident to pull out all my desire........and I really do that. Ato mungkin ngga laku di pasaran...krik..krik. Okay, and now I'm searching for my REAL prince. Okay for the main point, I am searching for my old prince.....Yes I still love you........so stay close. HEY I'M SO TIRED BEING ALONE ALL THE TIME!